Walk and Wild Camp (Covid dependent)
A gentle summer walk over lovely Dartmoor looking at the stone circles, cists
and settlements that make up this amazing part of the country followed by
a wild camp that that will be quiet and peaceful maybe with the odd glass of wine
thrown in to help wind down from the day.
Kit list sent when you book. You can borrow tents and/or cookers on request.
- 1200 - 1215
- Meet and briefing on the day
- 1230 - 1700
- Length of walk is generally around 4 hours depending on group.
- 1600 - 1700
- Set up camp for the evening.
- 0700 - 0800
- Bird call wake up for breakfast
- 0800 - 0900
- Strike camp
- Time to take the tents down and leave no trace.